Naar de inhoud springen
- All original 1940’s winches are still in place. On mast (2x steel wire winches) and rope winches (2x). On Boom: (2x) winches for reefing main sail In cockpit (4x), including the 2 main principal UNIQUE IN THE WORLD winches for the foresails. They feature 2 speeds, but are not self-tailing. And yet, they are..!!!!!!?????
- No winch on the mainsail sheet!
- 1x additional electric LEWMAR winch at foot of mast (not in plain sight) for hoisting the mainsail for comfort. The steel wire manual winch is of course still in place.
- 2x additional electric LEWMAR winches on stern of SYLPHE. For single handed docking purpose only.
- None of the 3 added winches can be used during Races, so CIM race-handicap is not at risk.
- 24V 2000W anchor winch with 110m of 12mm chain. Control on fore-deck and remote at helmsman.
- 2nd anchor and stern anchor, if needed.